STSM are assigned to researches that carry out activities planned by the WGs. Only activities along the lines of the WG plans will be taken into consideration. Candidates should coordinate their requests with WG leaders or the Action Chair.
- Stochastic investigation of the stream flow process to improve monitoring techniques – P. Dimitriadis – Greece
- Exploring different procedures and methods to improve 3D reconstruction with SfM – S. Manfreda – Italy
- Use of Thermal, multispectral and RGB imagery on UAS to screen for drought responses in different genotypes of wheat and potatoes – Jesper Svensgaard – Denmark
- Flight planning and GCP’s distribution A case study of Basento river, Potenza, Italy – Goran Tmusic – Serbia
- Evaluating different image-velocimetry algorithms – S. Pearce – United Kingdom
- Flood ExtReme velOCity Estimations (FEROCE) – A. Pizarro – United Kingdom
- Spatio-temporal heterogeneity in vegetation – J. Mullerova – Czech Republic