Interview to Félix Francés, vice-leader of WG224 December 2018
Comparison of thermal, salt and dye tracing to estimate shallow flow velocities: Novel triple-tracer approach1 January 2019
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to contribute to a Special Issue in the journal Remote Sensing is dedicated to UAS-based studies focusing on environmental monitoring. Particularly, we welcome contributions with:
- Added value of UAS data in environmental monitoring;
- Methods and procedures for UAS data processing;
- Use of UAS in precision farming;
- Innovative applications of UAS data for rapid environmental mapping and change detection;
- Advanced applications of UAS data for monitoring vegetation state, crop production, soil water content, river evolution, and stream flow;
- Potential of different sensors and algorithms for environmental variables.
The deadline for manuscript submission is December 12nd 2019.
Detailed information about the special issue as well as information and guidelines for abstract submission can be found here